Create UPI Virtual Payment Address in YES PAY App & Get Rs.20 in Wallet and Transfer to Anywhere Using Virtual Card
Create your preferred UPI Virtual Payment Address using YES PAY App today & get INR 20 in wallet. This Offer is Only for Android User. If you already using Yes Pay App just Update app from play store and then upgrade to upi virtual payment option.
You can transfer that money to PayTm, FreeCharge or Anywhere by using YesPay Virtual Card. Yes it Working and Proof Included at the end of this post.
How to Get 20Rs in YesPay Wallet?
- Download Yes Pay Wallet From Here / Update Click Here
- SignUp or Login to YesPay
- At Home Screen of YesPay You can See to Register UPI Transaction.. Click That
- It Will Send SMS from Your Phone. Select Bank account registered sim.
- After Successful enter username and check that is available or not. If it available proceed to next [/sociallocker]
- Done. Now come back and refresh you get 20RS in YesPay Wallet.
How to Transfer 20Rs to Any Other Wallet?
- In YesPay App They Provide You Virtual Debit Card
- Click On View Card Below The Wallet Balance at Home Screen
- Copy Your Virtual Card Details, Card number, Date of Expire and CVV.
- Add Money Where You want. By using this debit card details.
- For demo purpose we added to PayTm
- You can add it to PhonePe and then Send it to Your Bank Account
Terms and Conditions
- Only Once per User
- Only for Android Users
- 20Rs is Redeemable at Everywhere
- No Need of YesBank Account
- Read More T&C at YesBank Site
Share this Post as much as possible and get free benefits