Yes Its Working. You Can Use 4G Networkl Sim On Your 3G Phone Also. Just By Chaning Some Settings. Nowa Days Many Technologies Are Coming. Paralally Our Developers Also Trying Something New And Getting Success In This. You Can Try This Your Own Risk. We Are Not responcible for any type of HARM. We Just Post This For Education Purpose Only.
NOTE: TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RISK.
- Open Engineering mode in your phone, if you don’t have download from here: & Install.
- Open app and Select MTK settings > select preferred network option.
- You will see list of network. you have to select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM and Then Restart your Device.
- Enter your jio sim in slot 1 and Enjoy Jio In 3G Device.
How to Use Reliance JIO 4G Sim In All 4G Handset
Note: 4G Signal & Root Required.
- Xposed Installer
- IMEI Chan
Imei Number of LYF Handset & Rooted Phone.
- Download Xposed Installer & IMEI Changer 
- Install both Apps.
- Open Xposed Installer to Activate Framework [Go to Modules & tick on IMEI Changer ]
- Restart Your Phone.
- Now Open IMEI Changer app and Enter LYF Handset Imei Number & click on apply
- LYF Flame 2 IMEI Starts from 911501450159XXX, you can replace XXX & can write any random digit.
- After entering IMEI Number just switch off your phone & enter your JIO Sim Card in Slot No. 1 and switch on your phone10.Finally your JIO Sim will be activated in your device.
If you are Not Getting Signal Follow Below Steps:
- Open Your phone & just go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > and then Search Manually > finally click on Choose Reliance Jio
- Now here you have to create a New Apn [ For Creating New Apn Just go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Create New APN ] and write following settings:
- Save this setting then go to dialer & type or copy paste *#*#4636#*#*
- There you have to select LTE Option only
- After doing above steps just download JIO App & configure your new JIO Sim setting