After getting a grand success jio started new plan for users but its not free, it’s chargeable plan with very low cost in India. Till now no telecom company give these low cost service. But jio starting this service creating the huge history in india. So that all other telecom companies also giving very attractive offers to competite with jio.
The membership fee for Jio Prime will be Rs 99 per year. The unlimited free voice, free data offered in the ‘Happy New Year’ scheme will be available to Jio Prime members for another 12 months for a price of Rs 303 per month. Jio Prime members will also get the bouquet of Jio media services till March 31, 2018.
Besides this plan, Jio plans to roll out two new monthly tariff plans at Rs 149 and Rs 499 which offer 2GB and 60 GB data along with free voice, respectively, according to note by brokerage firm CLSA
For Jio Prime Members, two more monthly plans will be available other than the Rs 303 plan. The cheapest monthly plan is Rs 149 which offers free domestic voice and 2GB data without any daily limits. Another plan offers 60 GB (2GB daily data allowance) and unlimited voice for Rs 499.
Jio Prime Membership Benefits
- Rs.99/- is the registration fee to be paid to enjoy the “Jio Prime Offer”
- Rs.303/- monthly charges for unlimited voice & other services with 1GB high-speed data & post the data usage speed will reduce to 128kbps (daily).
- You will be able to use unlimited data between 2 am to 5 am.
- You can enjoy all Jio premium apps free for 1 year.
Jio Prime Member plans launched (Rs 149, 303, 499
If you subscribe to Reliance Jio Prime membership program before March 31, You will be able to continue to enjoy 1 GB data daily, free voice calls and unlimited SMS until March 2018.
This offer is applicable for all Jio users (prepaid, postpaid, JioFi) who joins before March 31, 2017
Jio Postpaid Prime Member offer: Postpaid user can also subscribe to Jio prime membership and pay a monthly bill of Rs 303.
Jio Prime Membership Registration online
The prime registrations for Jio Prime membership starts from 1st March and end on 31st March 2017. Jio users who join the Jio network on or before 31st March this year will also be eligible for Jio Prime membership.
To enroll yourself into Jio Prime Membership, follow the steps below:
- Open MyJio app and sign in with your Jio number.
- Now, Click on left menu and select Jio Prime.
- Click on get Jio Prime and select Jio Prime Membership plan
- Pay 99 rupees using any payment options.
- You’ll become Jio Prime member after your successful payment of 99 Rs.
Reliance Jio Rs 303 pack offer details
When you recharge your Jio number with Rs 303 pack, you get 1 GB of data every day for a month. All voice calls and SMS are completely free on any network