Today I am reviewing the famous Livon Serum with Vitamin E. Girls, Say bye bye to flyaway’s. Dab a few drops lightly on your hair to smoothen the flyaway’s and frizz. This serum helps to make hair soft and manageable.
Product claims that it is essential for damage protection and it controls the fizz. It eases out tangles and reduces hair breakage to give the silky and soft hair. It has the mild fragrance which is inspired by fine fragrances. This Serum gives smooth, glossy and salon finish hair st anytime, anywhere.
- Vitamin E, Which nourishes the hair.
- Mild fragrance.
How to use:
Just washed hair is tangled and prone to breakage. By using Livon Serum after every shampoo proctects ypur hair from breakage.
- Use on shampooed and towel dried damp hair.
- Take a small quantity to start with in your palm.
- Ease your tangles by applying gently along the hair length: Start with the middle portion and work your way to the bottom of the hair length.
- Use the last portion left on your hands to control the frizz on the top part of your hair.
Livon Serum with Vitamin E comes in a transparent plastic bottle with pink flip cap.It has external cardboard carton. It isn’t Attractive but its travel friendly.
My Experience on Livon Serum:
I have been using Livon Serum since years now. I recommend this serum because it has awesome fragrance and smoothens the hair. It is perfect for dry hair, it keeps them fresh and shiny. Honestly speaking, this Serum is light weight , controls fizzy hair and the fragrance is just awesome but it makes your hair fizzy again after few hours. So its better to use conditioner too.
MRP is 230/-Rs for 100ml.
Do I recommend this Product?
Yes but it cant control the hair for long time. It but it makes your hair fizzy again after few hours. So its better to use conditioner.