Reliance Jio is Turning to Prime Offer at Rs 99 for 1 year from April 2017
Reliance Jio company’s free services ending March 31 with the launch of the new Jio Prime subscription plan. The new plan continues the unlimited free services that Reliance Jio has offered since launch at a nominal price.
What is Jio Prime plan?
Jio Prime is a plan that extends the unlimited services offered by Reliance Jio under the Happy New Year Offer by another year.
How much does Jio Prime Cost?
Jio Prime subscription has been priced at Rs. 99 per year by Reliance Jio. However, to get the free mobile data and other benefits, you will need to pay another Rs. 303 per month for the next 12 months to continue getting the data benefits.
When can I sign up for Jio Prime?
Jio Prime start on March 1 and end on March 31, 2017. After March 31, you will not be able to avail the bundled services at Rs. 303 per month.
Where do I subscribe to Jio Prime?
You can head to the MyJio app to subscribe the Jio Prime service, Jio website. You can also able in Jio Care or Jio Stores
What is covered under the Jio Prime plan?
With Jio Prime, you will get unlimited mobile data for a year (1GB daily FUP limit), plus the media and content benefits associated with the Jio apps suite. A Reliance Jio statement says, “There will be many other attractive deals and offers from both Jio and its partners [for] the Jio Prime members.”
What happens if I do not sign up for Jio Prime?
If you choose to not opt for Jio Prime, you will be ported to a Jio postpaid or prepaid plan and will have to pay for data and other services, but not voice calls (including on roaming).
Short Details Of Prime Offer is Here:
- Rs 99 per year will get the Jio Prime membership. This is only available to existing Jio users. Users who joined Jio network will be eligible for the Prime membership.
- Once you are a Jio Prime member, will be able to pay Rs 303 per month and get the same free Jio services that you get now.
- This means unlimited data (1GB FUP limit per day) you will get for a price of Rs 303 per month for 12 months.
- The Free voice calls will continue to be free.
- Reliance Jio will not only match the best value offers in comparison to Jio’s competition, but it will offer 20% additional data than its competitors at any given tariff plan
- Enrolment of the Jio Prime Membership will last only for existing Jio subscribers for a short duration starting from March 1 till March 31, 2017.
After March 31, Jio will be a paid service, says Mukesh Ambani. But Jio will offer the most affordable rates