How to Save WhatsApp Status Photos to your Android Phone Gallery?
WhatsApp doesn’t saves your friends and family status to the phone gallery unlike the media. If you want to download WhatsApp stories on Android which includes photos, videos and GIFs then you can do it easily with given below steps
- Install Story Saver for Whatsapp from PLAY STORE
- Tap on Recent Stories.
- The pictures and videos will be displayed in individual tabs.
- Select photos or video stories to save.
- Multiple stories can be selected or all of them at once.
- Click the download icon from the top.
- How to Disable WhatsApp Status Feature On Android Phone?
- How To Create Fake US Based Mobile Number for WhatsApp
- [Updated]1000+ Best WhatsApp Group Names for New Groups
The photos will be saved in StoryPictures folder whereas videos will be saved in StoryVideos folder inside the phone gallery
- Download and Repost Status Story of your Contacts.
- Beautiful dashboard to manage Saved Stories
- Batch save multiple Photo and Video stories
- View and Save your contacts status story without going to viewers list of contact.
- Inbuilt Story viewer and media player.
This application only helps you to save whatsapp photos and videos to your device. It is NOT official whatsapp application.
If you notice that any content in our app violates copyrights than please inform us so that we remove that content.